Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Jam - Greatest Hits (1991)

1. In The City
2. All Around The World
3. The Modern World
4. News Of The World
5. David Watts
6. Down In The Tube Station At Midnight
7. Strange Town
8. When You're Young
9. The Eton Rifles
10. Going Underground
11. Start!
12. That's Entertainment
13. Funeral Pyre
14. Absolute Beginners
15. Town Called Malice
16. Precious
17. Just Who Is The Five O'clock Hero
18. The Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had To Swallow)
19. Beat Surrender

Video: Precious


Precious (lyrics)

Your precious love - that means so much
Will it ever stop or will I just lose touch
What I want to say - but my words just fail
Is that I need it so I cant help myself
Like a hungry child - I just help myself
And when Im all full up - I go out to play

But I dont mean to bleed you dry
Or take you over for the rest of your life
Its just that I need something solid in mine

Lonely as the moors on a winters morning
Quiet as the sea on a good calm night
In your tranquil shadow - I try and follow

I hear your distant show clicks
To the midnight beat -
I feel trapped in sorrow
In this imagery
But thats how I am and why I need you so

Labels: