Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Style Council - Style Council On Film - DVD

Track Listing:

Disc one SHOWBIZ (original release May 1986)

The Big Boss Groove
(When You) Call Me
Shout To The Top!
Home Breakers
With Everything To Lose
Our Favorite Shop
Headstart For Happiness
Long Hot Summer
Walls Come Tumbling Down
A Stones Throw Away
Soul Deep Medley
Internationalists

jerUSAlem (original release February 1987)

Angel
It Didn't Matter
Heavens Above
Fairy Tales
Waiting

Confessions Of a Pop Group

It's A Very Deep Sea
Why I Went Missing
Life At A Top People's Helth Farm
Changing Of The Guard
How She Threw It All Away
Confessions Of A Pop Group
(Band Interview)
original release July 1988

Disc Two PROMO CLIPS
Come To Milton Keynes
It Didn't Matter
Money Go Round
Promised Land
How She Threw It All Away
Shout To The Top!
Solid Bond In Your Heart
Walls Come Tumbling Down
Big Boss Groove
Boy Who Cried Wolf
Have You Ever Had It Blue?
Life At A Top Peoples Health Farm
My Ever Changing Moods
Long Hot Summer
Waiting
Speak Like A Child
The Lodgers
Wanted
You're The Best Thing

Video: Come To Milton Keynes


Come To Milton Keynes - Lyrics

May I walk you home tonight
On this fine and lovely night tonight -
We'll walk past the luscious houses
Through rolling lawns and lovely flowers -
Our nice new town where the curtains are drawn
Where hope is started and dreams can be borne
Let us share our insanity
Go mad together in community
Boys on the corner looking for their supper
Boys round the green looking for some slaughter -
We used to chase dreams now we chase the dragon
Mine is the semi with the union jack on

In our paradise lost we'll be finding our sanity
In this paradise found we'll be losing our way -
For a brave new day

May I slash my wrists tonight
On this fine conservative night tonight -
I was looking for a job so I came to town
I easily adopt when the chips are down -
I read the ad about the private schemes
I liked the idea but now I'm not so keyne

Labels: , ,