Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Paul Weller: Sunflower

Video: Paul Weller - Sunflower


Paul Weller - Modern Classics on FilmFrom: Paul Weller - Modern Classics on Film - DVD

DVD Description
Disc 1:
Live Wood (dir. By Pedro Romanyi): 1. Bull Rush 2. Magic Bus 3. Hung Up 4. Wild Wood 5. Has My Fire Really Gone Out? 6. Remember How We Started 7. Above The Clouds 8. Sunflower 9. Can You Heal Us (Holy Man) 10. 5th Season 11. Into Tomorrow 12. Foot Of The Mountain 13. Shadow Of The Sun

Promos: 14. Into Tomorrow 15. Uh-huh Oh-Yeah! 16. Above The Clouds 17. Sunflower 18. Sunflower (US version) 19. The Weaver (colour video) 20. The Weaver (black & white video) 21. Wild Wood 22. Out Of The Sinking 23. Hung Up 24. The Loved (Later with Jools Holland, BBC) 25. You Do Something To Me (Later with Jools Holland, BBC) 26. Paul Weller EPK 27. A Stroll Down Stanley Road EPK

Disc 2:

Heavy Soul - Live At The Southbank: 1. Peacock Suit 2. Brushed 3. Up In Suze's Room 4. Mermaids 5. Heavy Soul

Promos: 6. The Changingman 7. You Do Something To Me 8. Broken Stones 9. Peacock Suit 10. Mermaids 11. Brushed 12. Friday Street 13. Brand New Street 14. Sweet Pea, My Sweet Pea 15. Porcelain God 16. Heavy Soul 17. Sweet Pea, My Sweet Pea (Later with Jools Holland, BBC) 18. Will It Go Round In Circles (Later with Jools Holland, BBC) 19. Heavy Soul EPK

Source: www.amazon.co.uk

Lyric: Paul Weller - Sunflower

I don't care how long this lasts
We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair
Hair like a wheatfield I'd run through
That I'd run through -
And I miss you so - I miss you so
No you're gone I feel so alone
I miss you so
I'd send you a flower - a sunflower bright
`Cause you cloud my days messing up my nights
And all the way up to the top of your head
Sunshower kisses I felt we had
And I miss you so - Oh baby I miss you so
Now your gone, I feel so low - oh I miss you so, I do
But I miss you so - Oh darling I miss you so
Now your gone, I feel so low - oh I said I miss you so, I do
All I gotta do is think of you - and I miss you so
Baby I'm... I`m afraid to say why - I miss you so
Baby I'm... I`m afraid to say why - Oh I miss you so

Source: www.musicsonglyrics.com

Labels: , , , ,