Sunday, April 15, 2007

Paul Weller - Hit Parade (2007)

1. Town Called Malice
2. Going Underground
3. Shout to the Top!
4. From the Floorboards Up
5. Down in the Tube Station at Midnight
6. Peacock Suit
7. Changingman
8. Eton Rifles
9. Come On/Let's Go
10. Sunflower
11. Beat Surrender
12. Walls Come Tumbling Down
13. That's Entertainment
14. Broken Stones
15. Out of the Sinking
16. Long Hot Summer
17. You're the Best Thing
18. Wild Wood
19. You Do Something to Me
20. Hung Up
21. My Ever Changing Moods
22. Speak Like a Child
23. Start!

Video: Shout to the Top!


Shout to the Top! (lyrics)

I was half in mind - I was half in need,
And as the rain came down - I dropped to my knees and prayed
I said oh heavenly thing - please cleanse my soul,
Ive seen all on offer and Im not impressed at all.
I was halfway home - I was half insane,
And every shop window I looked in just looked the same
I said send me a sign to save my life
cause at this moment in time there is nothing certain in
These days of mine

Ysee its a frightening thing when it dawns upon you
That I know as much as the day I was born
And though I wasnt asked (I might as well stay)
And promise myself each and every day - that -

When youre knocked on your back - an your lifes a flop
And when youre down on the bottom theres nothing else
But to shout to the top - shout!

Labels: ,