Thursday, April 5, 2007

Paul Weller - Modern Classics: The Greatest Hits (1998)

1. Out Of The Sinking
2. Peacock Suit
3. Sunflower
4. The Weaver
5. Wild Wood
6. Above The Clouds
7. Uh-Huh Oh-Yeh
8. Brushed
9. The Changingman
10. Friday Street
11. You Do Something To Me
12. Brand New Start
13. Hung Up
14. Mermaids
15. Broken Stones
16. Into Tomorrow

Video: You Do Something To Me


You Do Something To Me (lyrics)

You do something to me - something deep inside
I'm hanging on the wire - for a love i'll never find
You do something wonderful - then chase it all away
Mixing my emotions - that throws me back again
Hanging on the wire, i'm waiting for the change
I'm dancing through the fire, just to catch a flame -
An' feel real again

You do something to me - somewhere deep inside
I'm hoping to get close to - a peace i cannot find -

Dancing through the fire - just to catch a flame
Just to get close to, just close enough -
To tell you that.....

You do something to me - something deep inside.

Labels: