Sunday, April 15, 2007

Paul Weller - Hit Parade [BOX SET]

Disc: 1
1. In the City - The Jam
2. All Around the World - The Jam
3. Modern World - The Jam
4. News of the World - The Jam
5. David Watts - The Jam
6. 'A' Bomb in Wardour Street - The Jam
7. Down in the Tube Station at Midnight - The Jam
8. Strange Town - The Jam
9. When You're Young - The Jam
10. Eton Rifles - The Jam
11. Going Undergound - The Jam
12. Dreams of Children - The Jam
13. Start! - The Jam
14. That's Entertainment - The Jam
15. Funeral Pyre - The Jam
16. Absolute Beginners - The Jam
17. Town Called Malice - The Jam
18. Precious - The Jam
19. Just Who Is the Five O'Clock Hero? - The Jam
20. Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had to Swollow) - The Jam
21. Beat Surrender - The Jam

Disc: 2
1. Speak Like a Child - The Style Council
2. Money-Go-Round - The Style Council
3. Long Hot Summer - The Style Council
4. Solid Bond in Your Heart - The Style Council
5. My Ever Changing Moods - The Style Council
6. You're the Best Thing - The Style Council
7. Big Boss Groove - The Style Council
8. Shout to the Top! - The Style Council
9. Walls Come Tumbling Down - The Style Council
10. Come to Milton Keynes - The Style Council
11. Lodgers - The Style Council
12. Have You Ever Had It Blue - The Style Council
13. It Didn't Matter - The Style Council
14. Waiting - The Style Council
15. Wanted - The Style Council
16. Life at a Top People's Health Farm - The Style Council
17. How She Threw It All Away - The Style Council
18. Promised Land - The Style Council

Disc: 3
1. Into Tomorrow - Paul Weller
2. Uh-Huh Oh-Yeh - Paul Weller
3. Above the Clouds - Paul Weller
4. Sunflower - Paul Weller
5. Wild Wood - Paul Weller
6. Weaver - Paul Weller
7. Hung Up - Paul Weller
8. Out of the Sinking - Paul Weller
9. Changingman - Paul Weller
10. You Do Something to Me - Paul Weller
11. Broken Stones - Paul Weller
12. Peacock Suit - Paul Weller
13. Brushed - Paul Weller
14. Friday Street - Paul Weller
15. Mermaids - Paul Weller

Disc: 4
1. Brand New Start - Paul Weller
2. He's the Keeper - Paul Weller
3. Sweet Pea, My Sweet Pea - Paul Weller
4. It's Written in the Stars - Paul Weller
5. Leafy Mysteries - Paul Weller
6. Bottle - Paul Weller
7. Wishing on a Star - Paul Weller
8. Thinking of You - Paul Weller
9. Early Morning Rain - Paul Weller
10. From the Floorboards Up - Paul Weller
11. Come On/Let's Go - Paul Weller
12. Here's the Good News - Paul Weller
13. Blink & You'll Miss It - Paul Weller

Video: Sunflower


Sunflower (lyrics)

I don't care how long this lasts
We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair
Hair like a wheatfield I'd run through
That I'd run through -

And I miss you so - I miss you so
No you're gone I feel so alone
I miss you so

I'd send you a flower - a sunflower bright
`Cause you cloud my days messing up my nights

And all the way up to the top of your head
Sunshower kisses I felt we had

And I miss you so - Oh baby I miss you so
Now you're gone, I feel so low - oh I miss you so, I do

But I miss you so - Oh darling I miss you so
Now you're gone, I feel so low - oh I said I miss you so, I do

All I gotta do is think of you - and I miss you so
Baby I'm... I`m afraid to say why - I miss you so
Baby I'm... I`m afraid to say why - Oh I miss you so

Video: Sunflower (Live at a Route of Kings event in Hyde Park, 28 July 2002)

Labels: ,